BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yummy Italitan Dish...Anti Diet

I made a yummy Italian dish before I went to Sweet Adelines rehearsal. It is definitely not intended to those who are dieting...but, it's still good if you are wanting to cheat. This is another recipe that says it's 4 servings...but it's really not...

Fatty Ingredients

Sweet Italian Sausage
Penne Pasta (you could use wheat pasta if you want to try to be healthy)
Ricotta Cheese (2 cup)
Parmesan Cheese
Unsalted Butter
EVOO (yes, I said it...)
1 Onion chopped (I can't chop worth sht...so don't ever come near me with a knife lol)
Parsley (I am lazy, so therefore I didn't buy fresh Parsley)

Boil your pasta until it's done (10-12 mins)
Brown the OH SO SWEET ITALIAN SAUSAGE
Sauteed your onions

When the pasta is done, drain (put back in the pot), add butter, and cheeses...

I have never cooked with ricotta cheese, so it may look clumpy in your pasta...That is pretty much it. You can do whatever you want to the parsley and onions....I sprinkled it over the pasta and cut up the sausage...

Thanks again Rachael Ray!

0 comments: