BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Makin Crock Pot Chili for hubby tonight b/c I need something from him

I decided to make one of my hubby's fav. dish...Crock Pot Chili! Well, #1 I love my hubby and #2 I need a favor from him lol...Hubby and I have been trying to have another baby since Feb. I've also been busy with Sweet Adeline competition. So, I've been busy and exhausted. My new OB dr...Who is very attractive btw (sorry hubby if you are reading this)...He suggested that I try an ovulation kit. Since I am irregular, I decided to give it a try...The last few months I have been 10 days late or so (just lovely). The doctor at the hospital (prev. blog) confirmed that I wasn't preggers....FRICK!!! I've been peein on the stick since two weeks ago...Lo and Behold, I have a positive stick :)...So, here is what I need from hubby....The Best F'n Michael Phelps Swimmers a girl can get!!! So, tonight I am making Chili!!! It's very easy to make...

Brown hamburger meat (or ground turkey if you want to be healthy)...
Garlic Powder
Chili Powder (Eye Ball It)...don't do what I just did "Sht, I put too much in"...but I think it will be ok...he likes it spicy!
Diced Onion
Diced Tomatoes
Red Kidney Beans...doesn't matter what you buy
Tomato Sauce
1 cup of water or more if you want it saucy

Combine everything in the crock pot and VOILA!!!

2 comments:

-T- said...

You kill me Steph! Good Luck :)

Stephanie said...

LOL Well, I take that as a good thing :)...The Chili worked!