BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Chili worked! Now, lets move on to LINGERIE!

I made Chili last night and it was awesome. I was afraid I added too much chili powder, b/c it came pouring out of the container fast (oops)...My hubby still wanted to add more hot sauce...I am glad that he enjoyed it :). The best part is that I got what I wanted later that night :). Even better, I was finally able to wear lingerie...I have beautiful lingerie that I have invested from Victoria Secret and many moons ago, hubby told me that he doesn't like lingerie...Seriously? WTF? FRICKER lol!!!! He said that it doesn't do anything for him...Now, I wished I had told him that I want my money back BTCH. Yes, ladies (or whoever reads my blog) he is a strange man. Most men love lingerie and even the slutty ones. Last night he gave me permission to put something on...Sorry hubby, that's how it comes out :). He has a lot of hang ups when it comes to "bedroom activities" and failure. I would love to thank his ex for that...Thanks BTCH! Anyway, he has finally realized that "our bedroom activities" is not about HIM...I HAVE NEEDS...MANY NEEDS lol. I am also a rare breed, but that's another story for another time. I am happy that after 10 years of being together, he is acknowledging it...It's all about baby steps with my hubby :). It's a huge accomplishment and a step in the right direction! LOVE YOU HUBBY OF MINE! Now the fun begins...The hunt for LINGERIE...VICTORIA SECRET THAT IS!!!!



Now, I wish I had boobs to wear the slutty ones :D...I am President of the IBTC club!!!

2 comments:

duchessbelle said...

That's hilarious Steph. Glad Phase 1 worked, enjoy the hunt for Phase 2 :)

Stephanie said...

(Giggle) Thanks! I love Lingerie shopping!