BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mac and Cheddar Cheese made for the Duggar Family

So, I've been trying to cook more. When I say more, I mean not from a box. I don't mind cooking from a box b/c I am usually tired at the end of the day. On Sunday, I cracked open Rachel Rays cook book...I made Sweet Italian Sausage braised in Onions w/horse radish smashed potatoes...sooooo yummy according to my wonderful hubby...Thank you Rachel Ray, I will make this again! Yesterday I decided to make this...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/mac-and-cheddar-cheese-with-chicken-and-broccoli-recipe2/index.html


I followed the recipe to the T except I used 2%milk instead of whole milk. The recipe says it's for a serving of 4...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....seriously? I told hubby that the recipe is for a serving of 4. When he looked in the pot, he said "Holy Sht"! Serving 4 my A$$....it's more like it was made for the f'n Duggar Family! I guess the pasta decided to multiply by the SHT LOAD! It was yummy, but we will be eating this for two weeks lol...

0 comments: