BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Road to Recovery Week 1

Everyone, "I'm Bringing Sexy Back!" It's been one hell of a week. I've been wearing my abdominal splint non stop and I've seen wonderful improvements! The splint takes some time getting use to. The exercises are easy to do. It's all breathing and tightening your abs. I have to do this for two weeks and then start the next set of exercises. My hernia doesn't look like an angry uncircumcised penis anymore :). It's starting to look like an actual bellybutton. The splint is pretty comfortable to sleep in. I don't have any lower back pain or woken up to back pain since I started the Abdominal Rehab program. My weight hasn't change in case you are curious. However, I have lost 4 inches around my waist and I am down to a 1finger gap (originally a 4) I think that's pretty impressive! See for yourself :).

Pros: flat tummy, pain free (lower back), fabulous posture

Cons: Pain in the ass to put on and you have to readjust through out the day


Hi Bikini! It's so Nice to see you again!
Close up of my tummy. I don't look 6 months pregnant anymore

Flexing my abs! I wasn't able to do this a week ago!!!!

Side view of my tummy. Looking Good!

Hey, Look...I have a waist :)!

Relaxed tummy on my back
On my back in a partial sit-up position. No organs are exposed here. They are pushed back into place...See previous blog before I started the program. My organs were exposed, but NOT ANYMORE!

1 Finger Gap and NOT 4



2 comments:

Cole said...

You may have said this before but how do you measure it. Is horizontal or vertical?

Stephanie said...

Cole, Thank you for reading my blog. I am happy to help :). Technically, you are suppose to measure horizontally. I measured myself vertically and measured the same.