BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Road to recovery Day 1

Mommy tummy be GONE! I just purchased the Tupler Diastasis Rehab Splint. It came in the mail Friday afternoon. I opened it up and saw my belt and dvd. I put in on immediately (after I measured my belly). Holy shit, this sucker is tighhhhhht! It literally sucks you in. You have to watch a video on how to put it on. If you don't, chances are it is not on right. I watched the video like 3-4 times to make sure I am doing this right. It's a pain in the ass to put it on and your arms will hurt like hell in the morning. You are tugging, pushing, and pulling the belt while holding your gut in. Once it's on, you will immediately notice you are standing 10ft. tall. I am SERIOUS! I use to have good posture, but it went to shit after I had my girls. For once, I actually feel TALL. My tummy is flat and...AND....I CAN SEE MY FEEEEEET! I know you are questioning and one eyebrow is cocked upwards. Seriously, THIS IS A HUUUUUUGE improvement my friends....HUGGGGGE! Later that night, I popped in the DVD and followed the exercise routine. I have to do this for 2-3 weeks before I move on to the next. It's pretty easy to do. After I was done, I went to bed with the splint on. I thought it would be uncomfortable, but it's not. I woke up feeling great! No back aches! After I had breakfast, I decided to measure myself w/o the belt on...just to see if it's true that you can see results immediately. HOLY SHIT, I lost 2 1/2 inches! I was shocked! Not only that, my skin is looking tighter. My muscles and skin are finally coming together. I still have a ways to go, but This is a step in the right direction.



Sorry no pictures other than the one that you saw on FB. I will try to post more during my 12 week program.

0 comments: