BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Brought to you by the letter C

C is for Clumsy, that's good enough for me :)...My weekend was definitely peaceful. On Friday night, I was getting things together so DH and Mika can take a trip to Ohio for the weekend. I wanted to make sure everything was taken care of so I can have a peaceful weekend. After I loaded the laundry into the basket, I went into the living room. In order to go into the living room, I had to step over the baby gate. Well, I tried...My foot got caught, the laundry basket fell out of my hands, and so did I. I totally snapped the baby gate in half and bruised my ass...So NOT PLEASANT! I also managed to leave a dent in the wall. Now, that I can't explain...On Saturday, my DH and beautiful Mika left for the weekend. It was so peaceful and relaxing. I was able to unpack the rest of the boxes in the living room and a few from Mika's room. Now, if only I can continue to do this and not hurt myself. Mika had a blast over the weekend with the grandparents. Now, she has a cold er the beginning of one...back to being mommy again...Mommy to the rescue!!!!

0 comments: