BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Are you kidding me?

I went to Walmart last night to pick up a few items. As I am strolling down the baby aisle, I noticed Enfamil was low. Actually, they were completely out. I thought was strange, but didn't think too much. Then, I noticed a sign that says "if you do not see your formula on the shelf, please see the fitting room associate." I walked over there and asked for the formula. I asked them why they were keeping it locked up. One associate said they keep it locked up due to thefts...Ok, that makes sense...After I was done shopping, I went to check out. The check out associate and I were chatting and she said that baby formula is now used in Meth and Cocaine...Are you F'n kidding me? I understand the economy is in crisis, but come on...baby formula, seriously? This statement is for all the drug users...GET A LIFE!!!!!

Here is the article in case you feel like reading it...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/342352/most_shoplifted_items_infant_formula.html

2 comments:

Miche said...

Wow, that is really crazy!

The Cochran Family said...

Really! Poor mommies, maybe I won't bottle feed If I have to go to all this trouble to get it!