BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Skin Deep

Ok Ladies or the 5 people that read my blog...Wanna know the secret to great skin? Fruit, fruit, and more fruit. My beautiful baby girl still doesn't sleep well at night. No sleep=crappy skin!!! I looked horrible. I may look good after having a baby, but I didn't see it. I saw dark circles and red/blotchy skin. So, I decided to buy a blender with multi functions. I bought it because it had a puree function for baby food. Anyway, I didn't use it...too f'n tired. So, I decided to use it to make fruit smoothies. Amazing!!! The first three days, I saw huge improvements in my skin. Hubby did too. He thought my skin was glowing! He suffers from adult acne and his skin made a complete turn around. Awesome, awesome, awesome! The best fruit for my skin are strawberries, mangoes, and blueberries. You also loose weight too :)...I have slacked off lately due to the cold weather. But if I have to go somewhere at night and my skin looks like sh$%...All I have to do is drink a smoothie in the morning...The redness goes away and I don't have to apply a ton of make-up...Anyway, just thought I would throw this out there.

0 comments: