BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

WTF...the saga continues with Premier

Since my last post, I finally got a decent nights sleeping. I was so pissed the last few days...ok, it's been over a week...I haven't slept well at all. It may not be a big deal to some, but I have been screwed over on so many levels. Anyway, I contacted Premier b/c I wanted to investigate what I was told from a certain jewelry consultant. I called Customer Service and explained what had happened...Here is how it went...

Me: I was recently suckered into hosting a party for next week...
CS: You mean, pressured? She is also laughing as we were talking lol
Me: Yes, but I have a few extra words that I will not say over the phone lol
Me: I told the girl NO 3xs and she still insisted on me hosting the party
Me: I asked the girl what would happen if I canceled the party...in advance or last minute. She hesitated to tell me. Once she finally did, she tried to explain that I would have to pay back a certain percentage back...WTF?
CS: Pay back what? There is nothing to pay back!
Me: I know, right? That didn't make sense to me
Me: I told CS that I would rather return the necklace that I bought and ask for my money back...
Me: Is the person I booked the party from affected in "Any Way"...like does she have to pay anything back or give anything back...discounts, freebies, etc...
CS: UM NOOOOOOO
CS: Do I need to call the consultant and have a lil talk with her?
ME: LOL Not right now, I am not ready give up her name...
CS: I understand...just let me know if we can help out in any way

There is enough people w/i my circle of friends that is not happy with her "approach". So, it could cost her...I am not ready to get her fired lol...she just needs to have a different approach for her business.

Now, I am serisously ready to cancel the party. If no one RSVP by Thurs...then bye bye Premier Party!!!

0 comments: