BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Toddlers and Tiaras



I watched Toddlers and Tiaras last night on TLC to see how bad this show really is. I think it's unnatural to parents to exploit their child into this. The hair and makeup is way to much. Plus, people put their life savings into the costumes.I think if you are going to put your child into a pageant, it should be for natural looks...not made up. I do know what it's like to be on stage and how the lights drowns your complexion...a little make up is ok, but don't cake it on people...let your child show off his/her natural looks. Be true to yourself!

2 comments:

Miche said...

I agree with you-those toddler pageants make me feel so sad for the kids. And I love you new look! It is so pretty!

The Cochran Family said...

I ddin't watch the show, but there is something wrong with this, this is trying to make these kids alwasy be the best and you can never be the best, so this would be a very disappointin gway to lead life...