BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Mika and I went to our first Valentine's Day party in Fort Wayne. The party was a huge success! It was at the south end of town in a fire station...I thought that was pretty neat. There were lots of kids/babies that Mika played with. Talk about baby overload...Mika would not settle down for a nap. She cried or I let her cry for 30 mins thinking she would settle down for a nap. Boy, I was wrong. She was extremely over stimulated. I had a feeling she was either going to pass out when we got home or not settle down for a nap...As much as I love the moms group, I think I might go for something low key...That seems to be Mika's style.

1 comments:

Miche said...

Oh how fun! She probably was over stimulated, but I'm sure she will get used to it, so long as you are enjoying it!

And how about baby news? I saw your note about wanting another :) That would be SO cute; having them close in age has been so great for us-they play so nicely now that Ben is crawling, and that gives me tons of time to work and catch up around the house. though it is hard in the begining, watching them become friends is so very sweet.