BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sometimes, It's not all about you...

Sometimes, It's not all about you...

I wish I would have said this out loud to my dh, but I didn't. So, I am typing this out b/c I want to have a peaceful night. DH and I are trying to have another baby. Most women who ovulate only have a small window to create a human being. Apparently, my dh doesn't like to have just sex...it has to mean something. He knows that I have a small window of opportunity, so it's not ALL ABOUT HIM. This time, it should be about me. I am the one that carries the baby for 9 months. I should be able to tell my dh that our home work for the next THREE DAYS is to "get busy"...I get that it should be romantic and fun...but if I have to wait on dh to make it special...then, we missed our window to create a life...I don't have that much time to fuck around. I may still be 30, but I don't want to have another baby in my mid thirties...the opportunity is now...So, DH of mine if you are reading this..."IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU"!!!!!

3 comments:

Miche said...

My advice there would be to not tell DH when your window of opportunity is, and instead, do a crazy job to make it romantic from the moment he comes home-get some wine, cook a mean, put the princess down, and make out on the couch :) Then see if he is in the mood :) I think it is terribly sweet he wants it all romantic-and I have to admit, knowing the pressure of "days" and "do it now" might have him a little stressed, which probably doesn't help your chances of getting pregnant. No, its not all about him, but you can make him think it is :) Good luck!!

Also, on a side note, I'm going to SC to see Frances in a few weeks, yay! I wish we could all meet up again; that would be fun. Take care!

Stephanie said...

Easier said than done sometimes...he's not a typical guy when it comes to dirty deeds :)...I have stopped initiating it a long time ago...I got tired of waiting...The dirty deeds have always been an issue...Unfortunately, I do feel it's all about him...Have a wonderful time with Frances and tell her I said Hi. We plan on going to Clarksville, VA in July. Maybe we can meet up again?

Miche said...

Oh we would LOVE to see you again!!! You guys are always welcome to bunk here :)

I'm sorry the "dirty deeds" have been lacking :( boo! You should make a trip to a fun store like we used to in FL and see if that can change his mind :) heehee :)

Any how, good luck with baby number two; I know it will work out great :)